The latest innovation from the makers of the Cube uses advanced technology to optimize sleep.
Charlotte, NC, May 22, 2019 — The makers of the cult-favorite Cube are excited to announce their newest innovation: the OOLER® Sleep System.
The last version of the temperature-controlled mattress pad has been favored by some of the biggest names in entertainment, sports and health, including:
- Von Miller of the Denver Broncos gave his entire defensive-line the last version of the product
- A recent President of the United States, First Lady and Vice President love the product
- All-star Pro Baseball Player Justin Verlander, who is married to supermodel Kate Upton, swears by it
- Tim Ferriss, top podcaster and author of the 4 Hour Work Week, uses the Cube, as well as several of the “Titans” he interviewed for “Tools of the Titans”
- Legend Laird Hamilton and his multiple gold-medal-winning wife, Olympic Volleyball player Gabrielle Reece
- Recommended by Dr. Breus, best known as Oprah’s sleep coach, an expert advisor to WebMD and a regular on the Dr. Oz Show as part of the Clinical Advisory Board
- The entire U.S. Olympic women’s rowing team used them to ensure they slept well when training
- Olympic Skier Jeremy Bloom, who says he's a "hot sleeper" and sets his to 55 degrees
- Iconic music producer Rick Rubin is an investor in the company
- Famous podcasters Joe Rogan, Mark Sisson, and Wellness Mamma (Katie Wells) all love theirs
- The list goes on to include many of the top pro athletes, celebrities, CEO’s, entrepreneurs biohackers and trainers. The new luxury product is designed to help those suffering from sleeping issues get a better night’s sleep.
- Renown Founder of Biohacking and Founder of Bulletproof (coffee/products) and Upgrade Labs Dave Asprey
The list goes on to include many of the top pro athletes, celebrities, CEO’s, entrepreneurs biohackers and trainers. The new luxury product is designed to help those suffering from sleeping issues get a better night’s sleep.
The OOLER Sleep System is the latest addition to the impressive lineup of world-class sleep improvement products from Kryo, Inc.’s Chili brand. The founders, husband and wife team Todd and Tara Youngblood, utilized sleep science to design a product that addresses the pain points modern mattresses cannot solve.
“So many people spend thousands trying to find a new mattress to solve their sleep issues, when the mattress is actually part of the problem,” said co-founder Tara Youngblood.
“Through countless sleep studies, we’ve seen that temperature is one of the best ways to optimize your sleep. We know that sleeping at a cooler temperature can measurably double time spent in deep sleep and aid in physical recovery. But mattresses are still made of materials that reflect your own heat back into your body. That’s where OOLER comes in.”
First introduced last year in a beta-test launch, the company has made some key improvements and updates to the OOLER Sleep System for the public release. New features of the OOLER Sleep System include:
- iOS and Android app with bluetooth control
- Improved thermal capacity
- Whisper quiet control unit (38 Dba), with variable speed fan
- Warm-awake alarm clock replacement
- Blue light blocked LED lense
- EMF-free mattress pad
- Includes patent-pending waterproof mattress pad with FIR coated material
- Programmable daily sleep schedules designed to match individual circadian rhythms sleep schedules with auto on and off
- Virtually maintenance-free system with patented built-in UV lamp
- Sleek, modern design small enough to fit under the bed
“Great sleep changes everything and we wanted to make it easier.” said Youngblood. “Our new app controlled Ooler system is the world’s best temperature optimization system. With this new platform, we also help to resolve the disconnect between cutting-edge sleep tracking tools like Oura and effective interventions.”
Built on the hydro-foundation of the Cube, the new OOLER Sleep System also cools and heats using water, which is 25x more effective than air at optimizing temperature. OOLER and Cube are the only products that boast physical temperature changes of more than 12°F from ambient temperature, giving them the unique ability to lower and raise your core body temperature. Plus, OOLER’s energy-efficient design is 95% cheaper than air conditioning with more thermal capacity than the Cube.